This week in news…on October 12, 2009 at 11:16 am
Hey, folks! Here are some highlights and updates for all you 'Tails' readers out there...
- The site is still being renovated as we speak. I know the site is still funking up here and there, especially when you try to leave a comment. Yeah, it pisses ME off, too. All I can say is, bear with me. If any of you have a direct question you'd like to ask, just feel free to email me.
- As of now, Chapter 8 has been completed. Yay! Now on to Chapter 9.
- I was recently interviewed over at Sequential Tart. (Needless to say, the interviewer and the last reviewer are not one and the same) Go give it a read.
I want to thank everyone who poured in support concerning the bad review I received. But just to make things clear, I was never upset with the review of the comic itself. If someone doesn't like 'Tails', there's nothing you can do about it. I was more upset with someone trying to pass a bias judgment off as journalism.
But the interviewer was really nice.
- Recently finished watching all 5 seasons of 'Lost' in 2 weeks. When the show first aired, I missed a big chunk of the episodes, thus ruining both my comprehension of the continuity and my overall enjoyment. But thank god for Hulu. I also avoided watching the show for this long because I knew how easily I would be hooked. DAMN YOU, BAD ROBOT!!!!
I'm a weak individual when it comes to TV shows (or at least TV shows I like). I become a TV junkie. Earlier this year, I re-watched all 7 seasons of 'Buffy' along with all 5 seasons of 'Angel'. Also watched 'Firefly' for the very first time and completely fell in love with the show.
- My girlfriend and I visited the Museum of Natural History yesterday and purchased tickets for the show at Hayden Planetarium. While waiting to enter the auditorium, we see David Duchovny walk in with this kids. We both end up gawking. I think he noticed...
On a related note, Dinosaur fossils are awesome!
That's about all for now.
As the great Al Gore once said, "PEACE OUT, Y'ALL!"